BIKE LIFE CLOTHING SHIPPING POLICY
- Online orders may be completed 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Orders will be processed, credit card approval confirmed and orders shipped from our distribution centre. Only a single shipping address per order will be accepted.
- When using paypal to pay for your order it is the customers responsibility to confirm shipping address is correct. Bike Life Clothing with not take responsibility or incur charges for orders shipped to the wrong address.
- Orders within Canada will be subject to GST and applicable provincial sales tax
- Orders to the USA will be subject to customary duty and taxes which shall be the sole responsibility of the customer. It is the responsibility of Bike Life Clothing to note the value of the order on the outside of the package. It is not possible to note any deliver as a “gift”.
- International orders – it is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of any customs fees or duties applicable in the country of delivery. These charges will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- If you refuse a shipment from Bike Life Clothing all costs for original deliver, return delivery and duty or customs fees will be deducted from any pending merchandise refund.
- In order to protect our customers from fraud we will compare both billing and shipping addresses. Where these addresses differ customer service will be in touch with the card holder to verify the order details.
- We do not ship to freight forwarders.
- Bike Life Clothing is not responsible for delays in delivery due to conditions beyond our control.
Delivery time table
Within Canada – 2 to 7 business days
To the USA – 5 to 8 business days (allow 1-2 days extra for Customs process)
International – 6 to 14 business days (may fluctuate depending upon the country)
Note – should extra time be required fulfill your order customer service will contact you.